Schacht sold its first Wolf loom in 1982. Now the Wolf family includes 4 different sizes, all with the X-frame design that you can fold to save space or to transport the loom.
Options and accessories available for all current Wolf looms:
- Height Extender—raises the loom’s weaving height 2″, to the same height as the Standard Floor Loom
- Wolf Trap—a handy holder for shuttles and small weaving tools
- Stroller—sturdy wheels and fold bars so your loom can travel
- Wolf Raddle—for back-to-front warping
- Double Back Beam—add a second warp beam and back beam for supplementary warps
- Sectional Beam—for sectional warping
Wolf looms are made of maple. In the past, we have offered cherry and walnut Wolf looms.
18″ weaving width, low castle loom
Wolf Pup LT has 4 shafts and 6 treadles
Wolf Pup 8.10 has 8 shafts and 10 treadles
Original Wolf Pup (4 shafts, 4 treadles, direct tie-up) was discontinued in 2020.
You can add a High Castle Tray to any Wolf Pup loom.
26″ weaving width, low castle loom
Available with 4 shafts, 8 shafts, or 4 Now-4 Later
36″ weaving width, high castle loom